Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Binfield Dog Rescue

Hey guys.

So I started my work experience/volunteer work at Binfield Dog Rescue today&I'm absolutely loving it already! I got to walk dogs pretty much all day, then at the end of the day I watched a couple of the guys painting the fence&then went home.

I actually fell in love with one of the dogs there though! She is a 7 month old American Bulldog&she is absolutely gorgeous! She was so lovely to walk, she didn't pull me once, the lead always had slack on it&she constantly came back for cuddles! She was so adorable, if only mum&dad would have let me have a dog! I would have rescued her straight up! 

Anyway - won't do any fun facts or tips today I'm afraid, I'll try do some soon! 


                                              Love you all! ❤
                                                  Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment