Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Hey Guys

Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't been posting, been so busy with my photography challenge&volunteer work&other things, so really haven't had the time to put a new post on here.

I'm worrying about my mum at the moment, because she had an operation yesterday&she's having a few complications today, but she should be absolutely fine&hopefully be home very soon! 

I'm going to Gaby's tomorrow too! So hopefully that'll help me to worry less, but I will still be texting mum to make sure she's okay and such.

Anyway, again, sorry for the lack of posts.


                                               Love you all! ❤
                                                    Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment