Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Saturday 2 April 2011

Eragon

Hey guys.

Going to advertise my blog again. Because, I want to get as many followers as possible so that I can get as much feedback as possible! Dormy's Challenge check it out please!! 

On another note. The weather is starting to improve again, which makes me happy. (=

I had a yummy fruit salad today too, which really hasn't helped my tummy, but ah well. OH AND! I ordered Eragon, Elder and Brisingr on ebay, and got all three for a grand total of £10.39 (= Great price right? So now just waiting for them to arrive. =D 

Anyway. I'll be nice and do a fun fact today. The fun fact can be about daffodils, randomly..
Daffodil
© Copyright - I am the owner and sole editor of this photo.
Daffodils are the first flower to rise through the snowy ground, signifying the coming of Spring - a natural time for new birth and renewal.

                                             Love you all! ❤
                                                 Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment