Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Thursday 7 April 2011

Sorry Guys.

Hey guys.

Just popping in to let you know I won't be posting as much in here. I'm busy with my 365 Day Challenge. Sorry, if you want to still comment on my posts&such, feel free to do so on my challenge blog which you can find here

Sorry again guys, I'll pop in every so often to leave a post! I promise! 

I'll leave you with a fun fact.
Dumbledore
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from here.
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore is Dumbledore’s full name. Dumbledore is an Old English word meaning "bumblebee." Albus is Latin for "white,"&Wulfric was the name of a twelfth-century saint who became a deeply holy man after seeing a homeless man in the street. Percival was a knight of King Arthur’s Round Table&may also mean "pierce the veil," suggesting an ability to return from the dead. Brian is a Celtic name, meaning "strong."


                                         Love you all! ❤
                                               Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. Look at my post and you'll find your friend....
    :-)
    http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com/2011/04/trolls-legendes-1ere-partie.html
    Have a great day Saz...

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. (: Looks good!

    Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete