Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Sunday 30 January 2011

Edit. (=

Hey guys,

So today, its an absolutely beautiful day outside, and I'm loving it! I've been doing some housework for my mum, and my sister has her friend staying over, which could be interesting.. Haha. I'm going to do some drawing today (= And I love drawing, soo.. That will be loads of fun. I'm currently listening to all the birds singing, and its so lovely to finally have some nice weather, instead of rain and clouds and cold.. Even though technically, it is still cold. Haha. It's nearly February too! Which reminds me. 6 DAYS!!! <3 I really can't wait, I'm getting so excited now. =D 

Onto quotes! Because quotes are amazing. (= First one is from Finding Nemo. When Nemo's dad wakes up on Crush's back, and Crush explains what happens. Crush: Dude, you were like, 'Whoa!' and then we were like 'WHOA!' and then you were like 'Whoa.' Haha, I love that part. (= Next quote is from Bambi. It's when Thumper is meant to be eating his greens, but is only eating the flowers so his mum makes him repeat what his dad used to always tell him. Thumper: Eating greens is a special treat, It makes long ears and great big feet. *Whispers to Bambi* But it sure is awful stuff to eat. Haha, I love Thumper so much, but I love Bambi more. <3 

Right, time for the fun fact / tip of the day. Today I'm going to do a fun fact on editing. (=


Before Edit
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this picture. I got it from www.photobucket.com searching anime
After Edit
© Copyright - I am the sole editor of this picture.
When you are completely changing the colours of an edit, you need to try and make sure the colours work together, and don't clash, for example, you wouldn't put red and pink together, because they just wouldn't match. The above shows a before and after of one of my edits.


                                                         Love you all! ❤
                                                              Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment