Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Friday 28 January 2011

Shopping

Hey guys

I went shopping today with mum and dad. As its mine and my sisters birthday in.. 8 days! I thought it was about time I bought my sisters presents. (= I'm sure she will absolutely love them! I also bought some new socks, and when we go to Tesco's I'm getting new slippers and new bras, without the under-wire. Should be fun, haha. 

Right random quotes time. I think today I'll do a couple out of the old Dukes Of Hazzard Series that aired in the 70's and so on. (= First quote is Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane's main line for getting hold of Eno's on the CB through out the series. Rosco: Enos! This is your superior officer RosCOOOOOOOOO P. Coltrane!  The next one is a scene when Bo and Luke Duke are being chased by 'bad' guys and they start shooting to try and stop them. Bo: They're shooting at us. Luke: What do you expect them to do, throw darts?     Haha, I do love the Dukes Of Hazzard. x]

Now for the fun fact / tip of the day. Today I'm going to do a tip on editing. 
Crow In The Sky
© Copyright - I am the owner and sole editor of this photo.
If you want a certain part of the photo to really stand out. You could make the entire photo (Bar that one part, i.e. a flower) black and white. This way the eye is drawn to the main subject, as it is the only colour. In my photo, I was focusing on the crow, which was already black, but as you can see, it really stands out.

                                                          Love you all! ❤
                                                                Dormy Saz
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment