Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Saturday 29 January 2011

Bleh.

Hey guys,

Not going to talk much, because to be frank. I'm not in the best of moods. But I won't put you through all the explanations and such. So I'll just go on to the quotes.

Both are from 101 dalmations, the cartoon version. And this first quote is said by one of the puppies. Puppy: My nose is froze and my toes is froze.   Bless him/her. <3  Second quote is when they are trying to disguise to hide from Cruella.  *Lucky & Patch are both covered in soot at the Labrador's place* Lucky: DAD, PATCH PUSHED ME IN THE FIREPLACE! Patch: LUCKY PUSHED ME FIRST! Lucky: DID NOT! Patch: DID TOO! Lucky: DID NOT! Patch: DID TOO! Lucky: DID... NOT! *Sticks tongue out* Perdita: PLEASE, CHILDREN, DON'T QUARRELL. Pongo: *Notices pile of soot in fireplace* SAY! PERDY, I'VE GOT AN IDEA! *Rolls in soot, comes out looking like the Labrador* LOOK! I'M A LABRADOR! WE'LL ALL ROLL IN THE SOOT; WE'LL ALL BE LABRADORS! Labrador: SAY! THAT IS AN IDEA! Pongo: COME ON, KIDS, ROLL IN THE SOOT! Puppy 1: YOU MEAN YOU WANT US TO GET DIRTY?! Puppy 2: DID YOU HEAR THAT, FRECKLES?! Puppy 3: DAD WANTS US TO GET DIRTY! Puppy 4: MOTHER, SHOULD WE? Perdita: DO AS your FATHER SAYS. Puppy 1: *Disguised as a Labrador* HEHEHE... WE'RE GONNA FOOL THE OLD MAD LADY!   Haha. I love that bit.

Now for fun fact / tip. Today I'll do a fun fact.
Ant Carrying Leaf
© Copyright - I do NOT own this photo. I got it from http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/bugs/ant/


The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.


                                              Love you all! ❤
                                                    Dormy Saz
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment