Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Monday 21 March 2011

365 Day Challenge.

Hey guys. 

So today I decided to take up a new challenge. Called the 365 Day Challenge. Basically with this challenge I have to take a photo a day based on a theme, for 365 days. (: Sounds simple right? But probably not. I'm going to do a different theme every week. This week I've started with flowers. Check it out if you want! I made a whole separate blog for it. (: http://dormy-365challenge.blogspot.com/ 

And on that note I'm just going to do a fun fact and leave it at that. 
In A Line
© Copyright - I am the owner of this photo.
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.


                                              Love you all! ❤
                                                  Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment