Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Friday 4 March 2011

Double The Fun!

Hey guys. 

So sorry about yesterday! As promised I will make up! I'll do quotes AND a song lyrics for you! And then I'll do two fun facts. To make up for you missing them yesterday. I just didn't really feel like writing much on my blog - and as I said, I was on my I-Pod so. SORRY!!!! 

My finger really hurts! I managed to burn it this morning. I was making bacon, and we have a sieve type thing to put on top of the pan to prevent the fat from spitting at our face or anything. And I lifted it to turn the bacon over, and my finger touched it, and it burnt, and now it stings like hell. D= 

Still haven't heard anything about job wise yet. But hopefully I'll get it. So I can get some money. 

Onto the quotes. Today I'll do a couple of quotes from Ice Age. Because it is amazing. First quote. Sid: Hey, what's your problem? Manny: *You're* my problem. Sid: Well, I think you're stressed, and that's why you eat so much. I mean, it's hard to get fat on a vegan diet. Manny: I'm not fat. It's all this hair. It makes me look poofy. Sid: Fine. You have fat hair, but when you're ready to talk, I'm here.  Lmao, I love Sid. =P And second quote. Sid: You know? This whole ice age thing is getting old. You know what I could go for? A global warming. Diego: Keep dreaming. Sid: No really...  Haha. 

And now for lyrics to a song. Today I'll do When We Collide ~ Matt Cardle. 

You say "I love you boy" 
I know you lie. 

I trust you all the same 
I don't know why. 
'Cause when my back is turned, 
My bruises shine. 
Our broken fairytale, 
So hard to hide. 



I still believe, 
It's you and me 'til the end of time. 
When we collide we come together, 
If we don't, we'll always be apart. 
I'll take a bruise I know you're worth it. 
When you hit me, hit me hard. 



Sitting in a wishing hole, 
Hoping it stays right. 
Feet cast in solid stone, 
I got Gilligan's eyes. 



I still believe, 
It's you and me 'til the end of time. 
When we collide we come together, 
If we don't, we'll always be apart. 
I'll take a bruise I know you're worth it. 
When you hit me, hit me hard. 



'Cause you said hello, 
It's where the going get's hard, 
Our future is far, 
Many of horror 
Our future's far, 
Many of horror 
Our future is far, 
Many of horror 



I still believe, 
It's you and me 'til the end of time. 
When we collide we come together, 
If we don't we'll always be apart. 
I'll take a bruise I know you're worth it. 
When you hit me, hit me hard.


And now for two fun facts. Haha. Just to make it up to you guys. So we got a very long post today - sorry about that.
Bengal Tiger
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www407.pair.com/westhope/project/ashley/Bengal.htm
Bengal tigers are the most water loving of the big cats. They will even chase prey into the water.

And second fun fact.
Chained Dog
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://hsus.typepad.com/wayne/2007/10/index.html
Chained dogs are 3 times more likely to bite.

                                               Love you all! ❤
                                                   Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment