Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Proud Aunty!

Hey guys.

So, exciting news to share with you today! I am an aunty!! Again - but still!! My nephew is absolutely gorgeous. He was born on 28th February, at 1.51am weighing in at 5lb 5.5oz. =D He is beautiful, and I actually can't wait to meet him and give him cuddles! He looks so tiny in photo's. His name, by the way, is Cody Reece Evans. (= 

Also, I had a driving lesson today which went well. My braking is a LOT better now, I don't do the annoying jump at the end of it anywhere near as much now. Also, my left reverses are nearly there, and my three point turns are fantastic so my instructor says! And, I need to do a bit more practising with my parallel parking too, but otherwise apparently my manouvres are pretty good. And my driving in general is apparently really going well! I just need to learn to turn quicker.

And with that, I'll share a couple of quotes today instead. I'll do quotes from Coyote Ugly. First quote. Cammie: I'm Cammie, the Russian tease. Violet: Violet, the Jersey nun. Cammie: That one's Rachel, the New York bitch. We all play our little parts. Only Rachel really is a bitch, and I really am a tease. Lil: Cammie, you can only be a tease if you stop sleepin' around, babe. Cammie: Yeah, I keep forgetting that part!  Haha.  And second quote. Lil: That's Rachel, you can learn a lot from her. Violet: She just cut some guy's ponytail off. Lil: Yeah, the court ordered her to take anger-management classes after she pummeled a customer for grabbin' her ass. He pressed charges, I gave her a raise. Cheers!  Haha. Awesome movie that is.

Now I'll do a fun fact about horses. 
Arabian Horse
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://crazyhorseknowledge.com/arabianhorses.php
Arabians have one less rib, one less lumbar bone, and one or two fewer tail vertebrae than other horses.

                                              Love you all! ❤
                                                   Dormy Saz 

1 comment: