Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Sunday 27 March 2011

Sleepover!

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I didn't get time because I went to a sleepover, which was loads of fun! I got lotsa cuddles off kittens and my niece. Then my niece attempted to grab my tongue as I was blowing raspberries at her, and ended up poking me in the eye on numerous occasions! Haha

Me, Kirstie, Kelly and Danee were going to watch Coyote Ugly, but the DVD player was being silly and making it skip, so we ended up watching Homeward Bound 2 instead, as Danee had never seen it before. Was a great night, and today was just as fun. 

Not writing much more now, and won't be doing any quotes or facts today I'm afraid, because I'm tired and just want to go to bed to be honest. Got the doctors tomorrow - so will see what happens there, should be fun. Anyway, I'm off to bed now, so I'll try do a better post tomorrow. 

                                   Love you all! 
                                     Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment