Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Thursday 10 March 2011

SORRY!!

Hey guys.

I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't put a post yesterday! I was just so busy I never got round to doing it. I'm sorry!!! Please forgive me! To make up for it - I'll do double the facts and such again! Really sorry. D=

I was out all day yesterday, then when I got home I was just knackered so I went to bed. And today I had my course again, then went to town and got an application form for working as a waitress in a hotel, which will be handed in tomorrow, and hopefully I'll get it! Anyway - not much more to talk about, so on with the quotes.

Extra long quote from Bambi. Hope you like it. *Bambi and Thumper see birds flying by. Bambi looks at them intriguingly* Thumper: Those are birds. Bambi: Bur... Bur! Thumper: Look! He's trying to talk. Bambi: Bur! Other rabbits: He's trying to say "bird." Thumper: Say "bird." *Wiggles his nose* Bambi: Bur. *Wiggles his nose* Thumper: Bird. Bambi: Bur! Thumper: Uh-uh. Bir-duh! Other rabbits: Come on, say "bird." Say "bird!" Bambi: Birduh! *Rabbits scatter and run to their mother* Other rabbits: He talked, he talked! He talked, Mama! The Young Prince said "bird." Bambi: Bird, bird, bird, bird, bird bird! *Bambi sees a yellow butterfly, which he begins to chase until it lands on his tail.* Bambi: Bird! Thumper: No, that's not a bird. That's a butterfly. Bambi: Butterfly? Butter- *Bambi sees the butterfly has now gone; he then runs over to a big yellow flower among some other wildflowers.* Bambi: Butterfly! Thumper: No, that's a flower. Bambi: Flower? Thumper: Uh-huh, it's purty. *Thumper smells the flowers.* Bambi: Purty. *Bambi starts smelling the flowers, and comes nose-to-nose with a little skunk.* Bambi: Flower! Flower: Me? Thumper: *Laughing hysterically* That's not a flower! He's a little- Flower: Oh, that's all right. He can call me a flower if he wants to; I don't mind. Bambi: Purty. Purty flower! 

Then song lyrics to Delilah ~ Tom Jones.

I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window 
I saw the flickering shadow of love on her blind 
She was my woman 
As she decieved me I watched and went out of my mind 


My my my Delilah 
Why why why Delilah 
I could see, that girl was no good for me 
But I was lost like a slave that no man could free 



At break of day when that man drove away I was waiting 
I crossed the street to her house and she opened the door 
She stood there laughing 
I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more 



My my my Delilah 
Why why why Delilah 
So before they come to break down the door 
Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more 
Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more 


Now for two fun facts.
Rat
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.controlpestuk.co.uk/hertford-rat-catcher-and-vermin-control-company-for-the-sg14-1pt-area/
Rats can tell the difference between two human languages.

Geese
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/jun/12/new-york-geese-cull
A group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, a group of geese in the air is a skein!

Sorry again guys.

                                             Love you all! ❤
                                                  Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment