Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Friday 11 March 2011

Babysit

Hey guys.

So today I looked after Cody, my gorgeous nephew, while my sister and mum went to town. He slept most of the time, so didn't really need to do much. Also - I filled in an application form for a hotel today in town, called The Grange. They have waiting staff jobs going, so I decided to apply for the job, and mum handed the C.V in for me while she was in town, so maybe I'll get this job. If not I also applied at the harvester, so if I don't get that one, then I'm back to more job hunting, oh the fun. 

I did some cleaning today too. I cleaned the bathroom for mum because she said it needed doing, so I decided to do it while her and my sister where in town. So that was a very fulfilling part of my day. Oh the fun. And now, I'm going on to the quotes and the fun fact, and then I'll go. Because I don't really have anything else to say now, so there you go. 

I'm going to do a couple of quotes from The Hangover. Phil: Tracy, it's Phil. Tracy: Phil, where the hell are you guys? Phil: Listen, we fucked up. We lost Doug. Tracy: What? We're getting married in *five hours*. Phil: Yeah... that's not gonna happen.  Haha - and now for the second quote. Stu: *Playing piano and singing passionately* What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head, we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And then we're gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug! But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers. *Stops suddenly* Stu: Well then we're shit out of luck.  Haha. Love it.

And now for the fun fact.
Red Eye Tree Frog
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.bluereefaquarium.co.uk/news-from-tynemouth/fascinating-frogs.htm

It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses it's forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.



                                               Love you all! ❤
                                                    Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment