Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Singin' In The Rain!

Hey guys.

So had to go to the course again today, which was more fun then it was yesterday. Actually enjoyed it today. Was rather funny near the end. We had to make a chair. And the one my group made really failed. We got it standing, then the tutor put a dictionary on it. And it fell over! So it failed completely. Haha. 

So now I'm cooking a really yummy pork, mash and veg for tea. (= Will be absolutely amazing! So can't wait to eat. So yeah, not much more to talk about now. So will just do a song lyrics. Today the choice of song is Singin' In The Rain ~ Frank Sinatra. 


Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du
Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du

I'm singin' in the rain
Just singin' in the rain,
What a glorious feeling,
And I'm happy again.
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark, up above,
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love.

Let the stormy clouds chase.
Everyone from the place,
Come on with the rain
I have a smile on my face.
I'll walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin', singin' in the rain.

Dancing in the rain.

I'm happy again.

I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain.

Dancin' and singin' in the rain. 


Love it. (: 

And now a fun fact. I will do tips - I promise. But yeah. Fun fact.
Scorpion
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo - I got it from http://www.medtogo.com/scorpion-stings.html
Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death.


                                             Love you all! ❤
                                                  Dormy Saz 

No comments:

Post a Comment