Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Cleaning

Hey guys.

So, I cleaned my room today (shock horror!) It really needed to be done, so I did it. XD I dusted and hoovered, and now its nice and tidy.. ish. Haha.

I'm not too happy with my photo of the day today, I dunno why, I just don't like it, but I uploaded it anyway, because the point is a photo a day, not a photo a day as long as you like it, haha. Take a look if you want! You can find it Here

Also - the weather is absolutely crap! It's raining, and I don't like it! =( Silly weather, it's meant to be Spring! Not Winter. Bleh to the weather I say! BLEH! 

Right, I'm going to be sad, and do a couple of quotes from Pokémon 2000 - The Chosen One. Since I watched it last night, as I was in a pokémon mood, haha. First one is the prophesy as the collector reads it. The Collector: "Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash. O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea." Now it begins. Love it.  And the second quote. Last quote in the film. James: We actually did some good this time! Meowth: What if the Boss finds out? James: That's bad. Jesse: We'll just make our own team then! James: That's good! Meowth: But we ain't got no money. James: That's bad. Jesse: Then we'll just steal some! James: That's good! Or is that bad? Hahaha. XD

And fun fact time. 
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from here
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was originally entitled Headcheese, but was changed at the last minute. 

                                              Love you all! ❤
                                                  Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment