Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Monday 28 March 2011

Doctors

Hey guys.

I know I said I'd do a longer post today, but I really can't be bothered.. Sorry. Haha. 

I went to the doctors, and I'm now taking primrose oil capsules to help with my 'hormones'. So we'll see if that will help. Apparently it will help the lumps I have too. So that's good. 

On a new theme for my 365 day challenge now - I know I have another thread for it, but I'll be advertising it here frequently, so there you go. The new theme is ornaments. Check it out. dormy-365challenge.blogspot.com (:

Anyway - no quotes today I'm afraid. Fun fact time.
Kitten
© Copyright - I am the owner of this photo.
All cats, dogs and even people are born with blue eyes.

                                              Love you all! ❤
                                                  Dormy Saz 

No comments:

Post a Comment