Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Saturday 12 March 2011

Not Much.

Hey guys.

Not much to talk about - I'm just really bored, and done nothing all day. So I'm just going to do song lyrics, then the fun fact of the day - and that's about it. Although before I do, I want to share a photo of a picture my mum bought me yesterday, that I absolutely love! So yeah. It's Bambi! 
Framed Bambi
© Copyright - I am the owner of this photo. But not of the picture of Bambi (I didn't draw / make it.)
Awesome right? So now I'll do song lyrics to the song She's Always A Woman To Me ~ Fyfe Dangerfield.

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes. 
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies. 
And she only reveals what she wants you to see. 
She hides like a child, but she's always a woman to me.

She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you. 
She can ask for the truth, but she'll never believe.
And she'll take what you give her as long as it's free.
Yeah, she steals like a thief, but she's always a woman to me.

Ooooh she takes care of herself. 
She can wait if she wants. 
She's ahead of her time. 
Ooooh and she never gives out. 
And she never gives in. 
She just changes her mind. 

And she'll promise you more, than the Garden of Eden.
Then she'll carelessly cut you, and laugh while you're bleeding.
But she'll bring out the best, and the worst you can be.
Blame it all on yourself, cause she's always a woman to me.

Hmmmm hmmmmm 

Ooooh she takes care of herself. 
She can wait if she wants. 
She's ahead of her time. 
Ooooh and she never gives out. 
And she never gives in.
She just changes her mind.

She is frequently kind, and she's suddenly cruel.
She can do as she pleases, she's nobody's fool. 
And she can't be convicted, she's earned her degree.
And the most she will do, is throw shadows at you.

But she's always a woman to me. 

Hmmmm hmmmmm

And fun fact time.
Basenji
I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://pets.adflyer.co.uk/pet-information/dog-breeds/basenji-breed-information
The Basenji is also known as the African Barkless dog because it yodels instead of barking.


                                             Love you all! ❤
                                                  Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment