Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Saturday 5 March 2011

Sheltie!!

Hey guys.

So today I'm doing nothing. Still waiting to see if I hear anything about this job - which is extremely irritating, but there you go. Life goes on and all that.

I was having a very interesting conversation with Jenna yesterday. (= Not going to go into detail of it - because it's top secret. =O  Haha, nah it's not really, but I'm not going to go into detail anyway, because, well, there's no point really. Haha. It's a good ol' convo between me and her so. =P

Also - I really want a sheltie! DX I've been watching videos and looking at photo's of them all last night, and this morning, and I really really want one! But I can't yet, because A. I can't afford it, and B. My mum is allergic to animal fur. =( So I have to wait until I've moved out. So there you go. Damn society! I really really really want one. D=

Anyway - Today I'll do quotes from Hannah Montana. Yes I'm sad. I watch it occasionally. But there you go. Haha. First quote is the Cheese Jerky rap. Haha. Jackson: I'm the man who had the cheese. Oliver: I'm the man who had the jerky. Jackson: We put 'em both together Oliver: And dude it really workey Both: Cheese jerky! Jackson: Say what Oliver: Say what Both: Cheese jerky! Oliver: Mozerella moose, swiss, and Mayodan turkey. Jackson: A just one taste it'll drive you beserky. Both: Cheese jerky! Jackson: Say what. Oliver: Say what. Both: An it's all freaky freaky freaky fresh! Jackson: Sizzling stewart and smoken' oken enterprises patent pending.  Haha, gotta love them. And second quote. Miley: But if you think about it, midterms are only half way to finals, so you only need to study about as half as hard, and since I study as twice as hard as everybody else, I only need to study a quarter. So I'm done. See how that works? Haha. 

Now onto fun fact. Since I'm obsessed with Shelties at the moment. I'll do a fun fact about shelties. (= 
Shetland Sheepdog
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/evans/galleries/2924/24/
The small Collie dog was better suited to the harsh island life of Shetland. Food was scarce, and smaller animals survived better since they needed less food. That's why Shetland ponies are also small. The Sheltie is called the Shetland Sheepdog instead of the Shetland Collie so that people will know it is a separate breed from the Collie.

                                             Love you all! ❤
                                                 Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment