Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Animals Of Farthing Wood.

Hey guys.

So the other day I was talking to my friend about our love of The Animals Of Farthing Wood when we were younger, so I decided I wanted to watch it again so I could re-discover my love for it. It is actually amazing. <3 Was a bit hard to find the episodes but most of them are on youtube. =D I really can't believe they don't air things like that anymore, the cartoons these days are just so terrible compared to what they used to be in the old days. I miss the cartoons of yester-year D= They were amazing. <3 What with AOFW, Babar, Pingu, Blinky Bill, Cow & Chicken, The Angry Beavers, etc etc. If you know any of these, and watched any of these, you are amazing! =D 

Onto the quotes! I'm going to do some quotes from The Angry Beavers. Haha. I can't remember what episode they are from or anything so. First quote. Daggett: With these super cool x-ray specs, I can even see through windows.   Lmao, bless Daggett. <3  And onto the second quote. Norbert: *Dressed as a doctor* It seems like I've forgotten something but I can't remember what. Oh, well, its probably just a matter of life and death. Well, nothing's more important to a doctor than his golf game. Fore!  Haha, got to love them.

Fun fact / tip time. Today I'll do a fun tip on photography. 
Griffon Vulture
© Copyright - I am the owner of this photo.
When taking a photo of a moving object / animal, you want to point the camera at where it is going to be, not where it is. Because if you have the camera pointing to where it is, 9 times out of 10, you'll miss it.

                                                          Love you all! ❤
                                                               Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment