Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Walking.

Hey guys.

So today I spent the majority of the morning watching Friends once again. But then I concluded that I needed to go to the doctors to pick up my prescription and then to get the prescription in the chemist. So I went for a walk down there, as it only takes about 5 minutes to get there. (= Was a lovely walk, as the sun was shining, and there was birds singing and all that, even though I was listening to my I-Pod haha. And now I'm watching Friends again, and doing puzzles. =D 

Onto the quotes! (= I'm going to do quotes from Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban. First one is where Ron has a nightmare.  Ron: *Sitting bolt upright in bed* Spiders... The spiders... They want me to tap-dance. And I don't want to tap-dance! Harry: You tell those spiders, Ron. Ron: Yeah, tell them... I'll tell them... *Falls straight back asleep*  Haha, bless him. Second one is when they are reading each others tea cup things.. Professor Trelawney: Your aura is pulsing! Are you in the beyond? I think you are! Ron: Sure... Professor Trelawney: Look at the cup, tell me what you see! Ron: Oh yeah... Well, Harry's got a sort of wonky cross... That's trials and suffering. And, uh, that there could be the sun, and that's happiness, so... You're gonna suffer... But you're gonna be happy about it... Haha, he has no idea.. XD

Now onto the fun fact / tip. Today I'll do a fun fact.
Bugs Bunny
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this picture. I got it from http://brianksigley.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/a-wednesday-smorgasbord/
Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.

                                                           Love you all! ❤
                                                               Dormy Saz
                                                                                

1 comment: