Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Day Two In Scotland.

Hey guys.

So onto my second day in Scotland now. Well.. Third, but Monday don't count. =P I'm getting Tess Bear cuddles as I type this. =D So didn't do loads so far today, just been watching T.V and such.. But I've had loads of cuddles from both Molly and Tess.

I have also been playing with them quite a bit today! Which was fun. Haha. Molly was a lot better with me today then she was yesterday and the day before. The day before she wouldn't stop jumping at me. Yesterday she spent about ten minutes jumping at me, and today she only spent about 5 minutes jumping at me, so quite a big improvement. =D

The weather today isn't exactly brilliant, it looks like it had rained overnight. So, yay for the Scottish weather, haha. Its really nice up here though, and I'm well and truly settled in now. (= I won't be doing quotes this week, because I don't want to write really long posts and such, so I'll just do a bit about what I've done in the week and a fun fact. (= So.. Onto the fun fact. 
Baby
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/baby_photo_of_the_week_090206.htm
Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.


                                                    Love you all! ❤
                                                         Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment