Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Day!

Hey guys.

So today I'm going to Scotland!! To visit Jenna, her bf Jim and her two doggies Molly and Tess! <3 Ahh, I'm so massively excited for it all! Its like completely major for me! I've never been to Scotland so. =D I'm so not looking forward to the 4 and a half hour train journey.. But ah well, at least I'll be in Scotland at the end of it and seeing my friend!! =D Fun times! 

Also, it's Valentines day.. So. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Hope you all have a fantastic day - couples and singles alike. (= And enjoy your time and such. I'm going to finish with this and my quotes and a fun fact, because I don't really have much else to say to be honest.. Haha.

Right, quotes from Valentines Day. I know.. I know.. I should be more creative, but stuff it, may as well make it Valentines Day worthy. (=  Quote number 1. Dr. Harrison: What's there to hate? Julia: Nothing, if you're a handsome, divorced doctor, but for the rest of us single women, it's kind of a giant cosmic bitchslap. It's like the universe saying, look, remember when you were fourteen and you had cystic acne and braces and you played the saxophone in the marching band and no one would invite you to the winter formal? Well nothing's changed.  Dr. Harrison: Oh, I would crawl over cut glass to take you to the winter formal. And then I would prescribe Retin-A for your skin.  Haha. =P Annnd quote number 2. Alphonso: You don't step in to love, you fall in. Head over heels. Have you ever seen someone fall head over heels in love? It's ugly, bro. Toxic, septic. Reed: How did you and your wife get it so right? Alphonso: Easy, I married my best friend! Reed: I thought I was your best friend.  Haha, love it. (=

Now I'm going to do a fun fact about... Yep, you guessed it. Valentines Day. XD 
Heart on Sleeve.
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this picture, I got it from http://www.andrew-poole.com/files/gimgs/8_wear-your-heart-upon-your-sleeve.jpg
In the Middle Ages, young men and women drew names from a bowl to see who would be their Valentine. They would wear this name pinned onto their sleeves for one week for everyone to see. This was the origin of the expression "to wear your heart on your sleeve." 

                                                  Love you all! ❤
                                                       Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment