Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Saturday 19 February 2011

Harry Potter!

Hey guys.

So, today we didn't do loads, but we had fun anyway! We slept til about 12... Haha, because we are both lazy as hell. XD But there you go. We went to Lanark today, and went into WHSmith - because I wanted to get the last 3 Harry Potter books. So I now have all 7 of them. =D Which I'm much happy about. And then we took the doggies to the field to have a run around and burn off some energy.

That's all I have to say today really. So onto the fun fact of the day.
Honey
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo - I got it from http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2008/jun/16/honeyssweetsuccess
Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.


                                                 Love you all! ❤
                                                      Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment