Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Yay For Crap-Ness.

Hey guys.

As the title suggest, I feel crap. So I'm going to just go ahead with the quotes..  Also.. 4 days. 

Both quotes are from Friends. Because I love it so much. But I can't remember what episodes.. So I'll just put the quotes. Monica: Can you help me fold these napkins? Phoebe: Sure. Monica: I'm gonna go across the hall and check on the yams. *Notices the way Pheobe is folding the napkins.* Monica: No... no honey... Not like that, we're not a barn dance. You wanna fold them like swans like I showed you at Christmas, remember? Phoebe: Yeah. It all came screaming back to me.  Haha..  Second quote.  Ross: Can I borrow your blue tie? Emma spit on mine. Chandler: Okay, but you'll have to give it back when I get a job. Of course, by then, ties will be obsolete and we'll all be wearing silver jumpsuits.   I've said it once and I'll say it again. I love Chandler. 

Right, fun fact / tip of the day. Today I'll do a tip about drawing.
Rain ~ Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron
© Copyright - I am the sole drawer of this picture
When drawing a more difficult picture, if you get stuck, or frustrated with part, do something else, then go back to your drawing when your calm, you will find it easier with a calm mind.

                                                           Love you all! ❤
                                                             Dormy Saz                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment