Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Sunday 20 February 2011

Last Night

Hey guys.

So, tonight is my last night in Scotland. I go home tomorrow afternoon! I'm looking forward to seeing my family again - but I'm going to miss being in Scotland too! It's been so much fun that I just want to stay - but have my family with me! Haha. Done some fun things while here and loved it. =D 

Today we played some good ol' just dance which was rather funny. Managed to hit Molly in the nose twice because she was sat next to me at one point, and me and Jenna were seeing how high a score we could get without standing up, haha, was so fun. Then we got a video of Tess going completely mad when I was blowing raspberries at her and intaking breath sharply and such - which was very funny too, haha. Tired her out. And we're going to get some more photos later - of me and Jenna, so we have them to put on facebook. Haha, fun times. 

So now I'll do the fun fact and end it there. 
Chess
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo - I got it from http://www.tjohncollege.com/chess.html

The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.


                                                  Love you all! ❤
                                                       Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment