Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Friday 25 February 2011

Tim McGraw

Hey guys.

So early post today. Not much to talk about today, I just feel like doing my post early today. I just added more photo's of Rogue onto facebook, because I didn't have that many on there.. XD So yeah.

Now I'm going to do another song lyrics today instead of quotes. Haha. So I hope you like it. I'll do lyrics to Real Good Man ~ Tim McGraw. The reason I decided on Tim McGraw is because I am a crazy huge fan of him and absolutely love his music. He's a country singer so his songs all have like meanings from his life experiences. (= Hope you like the lyrics.


Girl you've never known no one like me
Up there in your high society

They might tell you I'm no good
Girl they need to understand
Just who I am
I may be a real bad boy
But baby I'm a real good man



I may drink too much and play too loud
Hang out with a rough and rowdy crowd
That don't mean I don't respect
My Mama or my Uncle Sam
Yes sir, yes ma'am
I may be a real bad boy
But baby I'm a real good man



I might have a reckless streak
At least a country-mile wide
If you're gonna run with me
It's gonna be a wild ride
When it comes to loving you
I've got velvet hands
I'll show you how a real bad boy
Can be a real good man


*Guitar Solo moment*

I take all the good times I can get
I'm too young for growing up just yet

Ain't much I can promise you
'Cept to do the best I can
I'll be damned
I may be a real bad boy
But baby I'm a real good man

I may be a real bad boy
Oh but baby I'm a real good man
Yes I am.


Haha, I love Tim McGraw. <3

Now, fun fact.. Sorry, doing all fun facts. XD I just can't think of any tips at the moment - I'm all brain dead so. And I'll have three pictures.
Newfoundland
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.canadiandesignresource.ca/officialgallery/nature/484/
Pekingese
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.puppynet.co.uk/pekingese_puppies_for_sale.htm
Pomeranian
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.dog-breed-picture.com/pomeranian-training.html

Three dogs survived the sinking of the Titanic – a Newfoundland, a Pomeranian, and a Pekingese

                                               Love you all! ❤
                                                   Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment