Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Friday 18 February 2011

New Lanark

Hey guys. 

So this morning, as well as every other morning so far, I've woken up early. For some odd reason. But hey ho - that's how life goes. Haha. But I went downstairs, let Molly out of her crate, and laid on the sofa. Then Tess laid behind me, with her head against my back and Molly laid at the end of me, with her head on my feet. And we all fell asleep straight away. Was very nice. (= Haha. Then Jenna got home at about half 12. 

Now, when Jenna got home, we decided to go to New Lanark and walk the girls over there and also get some photo's of the falls. Now, I'm going to put up one of the photo's I got, but before I do, let me tell you. It was absolutely beautiful over there. And so peaceful as well. We went the wrong way at one point and ended up near someone's farm, with the sheep and cows, so we had to turn round and go back, but then found our way again. The walk up was pretty steep, but Molly and Tess helped us get up, and we got there in the end, and it was absolutely amazing, I loved it! I got over 60 photo's of the waterfalls and such. (= So now, I'll put up one of my favourite photo's for you all to see. (= 
Waterfall
© Copyright - I am the owner of this photo.
Nice ain't it! =D Now we're all just sitting down, enjoying a rest, although I'm pretty dizzy?! So, probably due to lack of food, and more exercise. So, now munching on some yummy celebrations. <3 Then later getting some fish and chips. Then, some yummy strawberries!! =D Yummy stuff.

Right, onto the fun fact, and then I'll be off. (= 
Snail
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo - I got it from http://www.snail-farming.blogspot.com/
Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.


                                                   Love you all! ❤
                                                        Dormy Saz 

No comments:

Post a Comment