Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Thursday 10 February 2011

No Idea What To Call This..

Hey guys,

So sorry for the late post, I've just not been on my computer much at all today, so I kind of had to wait until now to do the post.. Sorry guys! Today I spent all morning and most of the afternoon reading.. So yeah, finished my book! The Immortals, if you see it, get it and read it! =D Then I had to cook tea, and clean after tea, and now here I am. (= So yeah, sorry about that guys. Haha, I'll try get my blog written at a good time tomorrow. 

Onto the quotes! I'm going to do quotes from Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone. First quote. Hermione: Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed - or worse, expelled. Ron: She needs to sort out her priorities!  Haha. And the second quote. Hermione: *After Hermione and Harry sink in the Devil's Snare, Ron is still panicking* He's not relaxing, is he? Harry: Apparently not. Hermione: I've gotta do something! Harry: What? Hermione: Oh, I remember reading something in herbology... um... Ron: Hel-! Hermione: Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare..."It's deadly fun, but will sulk in the sun!" That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight! Lumos Solem! *She conjures a type of sunlight from her wand; Ron falls to the ground below* Harry: Ron, you okay? Ron: Yeah. Harry: Okay. Ron: *Sigh* Lucky we didn't panic. Harry: Lucky Hermione pays attention in herbology.   Haha, I do love Ron lots. XD

Now onto the fun fact / tip. Today I'll be doing a fun fact. 
Lipstick
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo, I got it from http://www.globalpackagegallery.com/main.php/v/hygiene/cosmetics/Group+of+12.jpg.html
Most lipstick contains fish scales.


                                                         Love you all! ❤
                                                              Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment