Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Sunday 27 February 2011

Random Title

Hey guys.

I'm being a lazy bum today. I couldn't be bothered getting dressed, so I'm still in my pyjama's, and typing this up. It's horrible weather outside though - so I'm not exactly going anywhere anyway, haha. Plus my pyjama's are really warm <3 So they are keeping me nice and toasty in the horrible weather - and my house is slightly cold. 

Just finished watching Dude, Where's My Car. Which was absolutely hilarious - I love that film, it makes me laugh so much. I would quote it - but I've already quoted it before, so I don't want to start repeating myself, lol. So instead - I'm going to be annoying and do yet another Tim McGraw song. =P These lyrics are to the song Grown Men Don't Cry ~ Tim McGraw. It is an amazing song.

I pulled into the shopping center,
And saw a little boy wrapped around the legs of his mother.
Like ice cream melting they embraced,
Years of bad decisions runnin' down her face.
All mornin' I'd been thinkin' my life's so hard, 
And they wore everything they own, livin' in a car.
I wanted to tell him it would be ok,
But I just got in my suburban and I drove away.

And I don't know why they say grown men don't cry.
I don't know why they say grown men don't cry.

Keep having this dream about my old man,
I'm 10 years old, and he's holding my hand.
We're talkin' on the front porch watchin' the sun go down, 
But it was just a dream he was a slave to his job and he couldn't be around.
So many things I wanna say to him,
But I just placed a rose on his grave, and I talk to the wind.

And I don't know why they say grown men don't cry.
I don't know why they say grown men don't cry, don't cry.

I'm sittin' here with my kids and my wife,
And everything that I hold dear in my life.
We say grace and thank the Lord,
Got so much to be thankful for.
Then it's up the stairs and off the bed and my little girl says,
"I haven't had my story yet." 

And everything weighin' on my mind disappears just like that,
When she lifts her head off her pillow and says,
"I Love You Dad."

I don't know why they say grown men don't cry.
I don't know why they say grown men don't cry.
And I don't know why they say grown men don't cry.
I don't know why they say grown men don't cry, don't cry.

It's an amazing song.
Now for a fun fact. (= Again, I'll do a fun fact about dogs.
Dachshund - Three Coat Types, Smooth, Longhair and Wired.
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo. I got it from http://www.everythingdogblog.com/dog-breed-information/162-featured-breed-the-dachshund/
There are six types of Dachshund. These are the Standard Smooth, Longhair and Wire and the Miniature Smooth, Longhair and Wire.


                                               Love you all! ❤
                                                    Dormy Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment