Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Scotland.

Hey guys. 

So today I'm going to do my blog slightly different. I'm going to leave out the fun fact / tip and the quotes because I really don't feel like doing them today. So sorry about that guys! Hope you'll forgive me for it. 

Anyway, onto the good news. I'M IN SCOTLAND!!!! And I'm with Jenna. =D AHH it's so exciting!! I've been getting loads of cuddles from Molly and Tess <3 Although, when I first got here, Molly wouldn't stop jumping at me, because she was very excited and all that.. So I was bombarded by labrador cuddles! Tess was a bit more calm, but she did enjoy sniffing me all over, including my ears, which really really tickled. XD Was amazing though. <3

The train journey up, not so fun! It made me feel so nauseous because the train was tilting this way and that whilst on the tracks. I did manage to get on msn after a while of trying, but only for like 5 minutes, because it just made me feel even more nauseous, so, I gave up and turned my laptop off. I spent most of the journey with my head on the table, because I just couldn't handle the rocking and such. It felt like I was on a boat some times! 

We went for a walk with the girlies today. Because, they were both full of energy. Haha. Was fun. Got some pretty good photos of them whilst out on the walk, and also whilst they were at home. Also, we both fell asleep, Jenna cuddled up to Tess and me cuddled up to Jenna, for a while, that was cool. And now I'm getting Tess cuddles! =D 

With that I'm going to go. Sorry about the lack of quotes and fun facts guys. <3 

                                                      Love you all! ❤
                                                           Dormy Saz  

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time Saz. Tell you, that train journey sound woof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! And yeah it definitely was woof. I was knackered by the end of it. :P

    ReplyDelete