Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading all the interesting stuff I put on here. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you do, then yay! Welcome to my crazy world. :D Enjoy! And be nice!

Monday 21 February 2011

Home Today

Hey guys.

So, I'm doing my blog earlier today because I'm going home today - So I probably won't get on my laptop later in order to do it. I'm really not looking forward to the journey home, but luckily Jenna was really nice and bought me some travel sickness tablets that I can take one of before my journey in order to prevent the sickness I get. Because the journey is just horrible. It's really bumpy and everything and my head just absolutely hates it, so. 

Me and Jenna are going to take the girlies over to the common for a quick run around and such before I go home and we're going to go to the souvenir shop so I can get a souvenir. Haha. My train doesn't leave until 4.54pm but we need to try and get there a bit earlier so I'm there on time. (= 

Anyway - don't have much else to talk about really, except that I'm really going to miss being in Scotland - and I'll miss my Tess and Molly cuddles! D= But I will see them again! In June, hopefully. =D

Fun fact time. (=
Hamster
© Copyright - I am NOT the owner of this photo - I got it from http://www.petsworld.co.uk/hamsters.htm
Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time.


                                                Love you all! ❤
                                                     Dormy Saz

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Saz.... Hey that's a cute hamster. They probably blink one eye at a time so they can keep an eye out for fearsome predators like me. Yes, I said fearsome. Stop laughing, ok.

    Scotland sounds brilliant. Glad you had a god time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, awweh, I believe that your fearsome! I also believe your amazing. (:

    And my time there was good! I wouldn't say it was god though. :P

    ReplyDelete